Vikings is a LEGO theme released in 2005. Most sets feature, in addition to a vehicle or structure, a monster for the Vikings to fight.
- 7015- Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf.
- 7016- Viking Boat against the Wyvern Dragon.
- 7017- Viking Catapult versus the Nidhogg Dragon.
- 7018- Viking Ship challenges the Midgard Serpent.
- 7019- Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon.
- 7020- Viking Army Artillery Wagon.
- 7021- Viking Double Catapult vs. the Armoured Ofnir Dragon.
- G577- Vikings Chess Set
Conflict regarding the Dino Attack theme
When the sets were announced, there was great excitement among many fans, as Vikings seemed to be a return to more classic building and generic, non-storyline driven themes. But, then the announcement was made that the theme would only be released in Europe, and wouldn't be availible in North America. Instead, the Dino Attack line would be released there. This upset many AFOL's. [] The line eventually was availible to North American consumers in October, exclusively at Toys R Us locations, and then, finally, on Shop@Home on December 1st.
- Official Site
- Prototype Pictures
- 7016 Prototype
- 7018 Prototype
- 7019 Prototype
- Prototype Logo
- Picture of 7020
- Picture of 7021